Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

The One With The Ornaments

Good morning & Happy Gilmore Girls Day! This morning I'm taking Jack {back} to the doctor in hopes of some better answers to why he's been so yucky the past 10 days. We would love any prayers on his behalf.  But you better believe that as soon as they are asleep tonight I'll be making popcorn, wearing my Gilmore Girls shirt & watching until I can't hold my eyes open! Yay!  


One of my favorite parts of decorating for Christmas is pulling out all the sentimental ornaments I've collected over the years.  I thought I'd share a few!

Family photo ornament.  
2013. 


This year!




Brynn's first Christmas
2013



The current state of Brynn's ornament from last year. She sat on poor Mary! 
2015  

This is the ornament Brynn picked out this year. So sweet just like her!



These 2 Santa ornaments were given to me by my MeMa. They are so special to me!
   

I think these are from 2014, the year Brynn was obsessed with Minnie!


I bought these for everyone in the family the year that the Rangers were in the world series.  I'll also remember this as the Christmas I found out I was pregnant with Brynn. 
2012



I bought both of these last year because we thought we would know the baby's gender before Christmas and I wanted to include these in the reveal.  Well, it was January before we found out and these were too cute to return! So I wrote the kids birthdays on the back & now they are birthday ornaments! 


I picked up these adorable gingerbread ornaments for the kids this year. 

I try to always buy an ornament from anywhere we travel as a souvenir. 
 

Family trip to Ruidoso
2014 (I think?)


San Antonio {I found this in Gruene.  It's my favorite!}
2014


Honeymoon in Florida
2009


Breckenridge
2012

Do you have any special ornament traditions? I'd love to see your favorites! Post them in the comments here or on the feed. 

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment