Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The One Where Brynn Loves the Spotlight

The month of May has been a circus in the Garner house...3 birthdays, end of school activities, ballet recital, deciding to put our house on the market, a wedding & the general chaos of life has me ready for a few slow afternoons of binging Madam Secretary! {I've got a whole season to watch and a lofty goal of taking that out this weekend, please cheer me on! ;)}

Brynn started going to dance class in March.  A local program comes to our school & she goes to dance one afternoon a week after school.  It has be so great for her! It's a really low key dance class so the recital was low key & short...hooray! {We had Jack's birthday party that afternoon so we had things to do!}




They danced to "Can't Stop the Feeling" while wearing Troll headbands! 

Also, our sweet little performer kept making her way to the front row when she was supposed to be on the back.  The teacher in me kept telling her to move back to her spot, the momma in me thought it was adorable!






She got flowers after & I don't think she's ever been happier.  She also had a giant crowd of supporters & we are so grateful for all our local family that is a part of their everyday.  We sure miss our far away family, especially on days like this!





When we got in the car with was the conversation...

Brynn: Momma, I loved being on that stage.
Me: You did so well, baby girl!
Brynn: Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you. 
;)


Come back tomorrow for Jack's party recap!



No comments:

Post a Comment