Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The One With Brynn's One Year Pictures

Thanks to Uncle John for being an awesome photographer! He caught all of Brynn's personality, including the angry eyes!

I had Brynn's outfit made by this shop on ETSY.  I want her to wear it everyday!

 And her bow is from this ETSY shop. (This is the same place where I get the big flower headbands.  If you are on GroopDealz, she often has her headbands on for half off!) If Jonathan knew what was good for him, he'd delete the ETSY app off my phone. ;)

Jonathan built her stand & I painted it.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  Hopefully she can play with it as she gets older! 

I'm still sorting through her birthday pictures & I will try to post those soon.  We had the BEST afternoon yesterday!

Enjoy!


















-MG

No comments:

Post a Comment