Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

The One With Graduation & Mother's Day

Well it's May.  And I haven't blogged since January.  Oops.

Anyway, we had a big weekend! My sister and her husband graduated from LCU Saturday. We are so proud of them and how hard they have worked.  I'm pretty sure they are both incredibly smarter than I am. 

After recovering from the flu, hand foot & mouth, AND a sinus infection Brynn was thrilled to get out of the house and see people other than Jonathan and me!



Yay Reagan!!








Comparing shoes with DadDad.  Boots vs. Sparkles.


I would love for her to be a #futurechap but not just quite yet! 


These 2 always give us photo GOLD! I love B's glamour shot pose and E's just get me outta here polite smile! 


I love these girls! They are Brynn's "college friends" and she adores them. Congratulations girls!





Then we had a yummy lunch at one of her favorite places...Aunt DeAnn & Uncle Scott's house! And this "BA-looon" made her day.  She wanted to take it into her crib for nap time and did not understand why that wasn't ok.  And she was devastated when it didn't float anymore.  



Sunday Morning

Sleeping on the way to Pops & Grams. 



For mother's day Jonathan got me a ring with B's birthstone and it's my favorite! Brynn gave me a 3.5 hour nap.  Yes! Then she came into our room and watched "songs" on Netflix.  






No comments:

Post a Comment