Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

The One With Vacation Recap Days 1-3 {2015}

Day 1, 2 & 3 vacation recap! Now, I use the word "vacation" lightly, it's not like we went to some beach or mountain resort & lounged all day.  This was more of a we-need-a-serious-break-from-reality-and-home-responsibilities-so-family-here-we-come kinda vacation. 
 Got that? Ha!

Jonathan's family lives far enough away that we can hit up some of their local attractions and call it a vacation.  Works for us, we aren't hard to please!

Day 1

We took off last Friday afternoon, 2 hours later than planned and 2 hours past nap time, so this girl was OUT before we were out of Lubbock. 




She had to hold everything.  


Watching "Einstein" 

We got into Crockett around midnight and I think it was finally 3am before we were all settled.  And by settled I mean Brynn finally fell asleep with a foot in my face and an elbow in Jonathan's. 
Yikes.

Day 2

The cousins had a full day to play together! 
But first, they had to stare at each other over breakfast. 




Brynn & I got to meet baby Julian.  He's adorable!




The tent was a hit with the girls. 




She would wonder around and say, "Abby??? Where arrrrree you?" "Pa G, Where arrrree yoou??" Abby is their dog and B big time loves her!



Cousin love!




Picking flowers with Papa G. 


OH look, my really untanned leg.  #redheadproblems 


Taking a quick nap on her pallet.  


After naps was Popsicle & swim time!


"Do I have to finish this before I get in?"







They had so much fun! They would run back and forth between the pool & the splash pad.  Isabel would dive like a mad woman into the pool & had us all laughing hysterically!



Aunt Jillian & her girls!

Day 3


The girls watched Mother Goose Club while everyone got ready for church and I couldn't help laughing that they...


have the best morning hair!! Haha!

The rest of this day was church & resting & playing but I didn't take any pictures.  

Also, as I'm typing this we are STILL watching Mother Goose Club.  I have every episode memorized...she watches this sooooooo much! I try to put something else on and she quickly lets me know that it's unexceptionable to watch Curious George.  

Next up...The Zoo!!
{tomorrow...maybe}

Happy Monday! 
Don't forget Saved By the Bell the College Years comes on tonight! :)

MHG




No comments:

Post a Comment