Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jonathan Michael

May is FULL of special days in our family.  And today is Jonathan's birthday!! 

Jonathan is probably the funniest person I know, ('cause, Chandler on Friends is pretty hysterical) he watches a ridiculous amount of YouTube videos, could watch Cops all day--everyday, & is deeply devoted to his Houston Rockets & Dallas Cowboys.

Jonathan is the MOST patient person I know (how he puts up with me everyday--I have no clue.  'Cause I'll admit--I'm difficult--Big shocker.) He is thoughtful & the BEST dad to Brynn.  He can make her laugh like no one else & gets the BIGGEST smiles from her.  

Jonathan leads our family spiritually & lives to honor God.  I'm so grateful to be his wife. 



 Let's all agree that we need to bring back neon pirate photo backdrops! :)










Happy Birthday, love! Here's to many more!

We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment